The multi-disciplinary lessons and student work samples posted here were created by teachers who took part in the MoCP’s American Photography and Literacy: Professional Development for Teachers workshop series. For more information click here.
This work is generously funded by the Terra Foundation for American Art.
Sample Lessons and Student Work
- Imaging Democracy: Art Analysis Protocol
- Imaging Democracy: Student Sample
- Imaging Democracy: Lesson Plan
- The Great Migration and Blues Music: Lesson Plan
- Word and Image Self Portrait: Lesson Plan
- Making Choices: Bullying, Being Kind, and Point of View: Lesson Plan
- A Photographic Scavenger Hunt: Lesson Plan
- My Community: Lesson Plan
- Our Vanishing Night Sky: Lesson Plan
- Borders, Boundaries, and Belongings: Lesson Plan