The Museum Council is a group of creative professionals who are passionate about the medium of photography and the MoCP. Members play an active role in advocating for the MoCP among their peer networks and within the community while also participating in behind-the-scenes events with artists and curators. The MoCP invites you to develop your leadership skills, meet a creative group of people, and have fun.
- Members must display a commitment to the arts.
- Must be an active member of Friends of the MoCP (minimum of $100)
- In addition to their active Friends of the MoCP standing, Museum Council members must either contribute or fundraise an additional $150 each year.
- Opportunities to give include:
- Attending the annual benefit ($150/ticket)
- Recruit Friends of the MoCP whose contributions total $150
- Cash/in-kind donations and sponsorships in the amount of $150 and above
- Purchase of a print from the fine print program ($400 each)
- Purchase MoCP publications in the amount of $150
Museum Council Benefits and Programs
- Quarterly events include private tours of MoCP exhibitions with Museum curators, exclusive exhibition receptions, cocktail receptions with artists, and offsite studio visits.
- Name listed on Museum Council webpage
- Name listed in MoCP's annual report
- Subscription to eNews
- 20% off MoCP publications and discounts on art magazines
- Fall Social Event Planning
- FIRST LOOK: Fine Print Release Party Planning
Are you a current Friend of the MoCP who is interested in joining? Contact Rachel Cantzler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Museum CouncilExecutive Committee
Jasmine Kwong, President
Thomas Hellstrom, Vice President
Lindsay Widdell, Marketing Chair
Lindsay Widdel Eberly
Adrienne L. Glover
Mary Ellen Murphy
Sheridan Tucker Anderson